Thursday, January 10, 2008

What do you expect from college?

The main thing I expect to get out of attending college would definitely be an education, of course. The reason behind this is because I, in the future, would like to be able to consider myself as a well-knowledgeable person. Aside from an education, the one other thing I will expect to get out of college is a good career that I will enjoy doing and make good money from. Although college is extremely challenging and not for everyone, I do believe everyone should give it a shot because in the long run it will definitely pay off. College does not only prepare you for your career but also how to manage your lifestyle and your decision making skills. Overall, I hope to get awesome memories from it and great learning experiences for my future.

No comments: