Thursday, April 17, 2008

10,000 BC

Just a few weekends ago, I watched the movie 10,000 BC. This movie is not necessarily the type of movie I usually enjoy watching, especially at the movie theatres. But unfortunately, my boyfriend makes me watch these types of movies with him. However, I did end up really enjoying the film. It is a prehistoric epic that follows a young mammoth hunter’s journey through uncharted territory to secure future of his tribe. Of course it has its romantic story. The young man falls, at a very young age, in love with a beautiful young girl who is also part of the tribe. She gets taken away by another group of people. Throughout his journey to save the tribe, he is also looking forward to seeing his love again. Generally, it’s a great movie and I would recommend it.

No comments: